Tuesday 19 November 2013

My little kitchen beckons..... Bon Appétit!

It has been a while since I have been an avid MasterChef Australia follower on TV... Several versions and me-too's have come and gone since... While I cannot call myself an expert cook, I do enjoy the flair of picking up the ladle, chopping up veggies, fiddling through spices and trying out a few dishes here and there, with one underlying principle.. Keeping it simple and making it as delicious as possible. Else what is food which cannot make you want to lick your finger, crave for one more little portion or simply put a smile on your face after a fulfilling meal! 

With my new blog, I am hoping to capture the essence of various recipes (some common, and others new to your palate). These are recipes I picked up while meddling in mommy's kitchen, or when I fell for a dish at my friend's place and as I entered the world of Southern kitchens thanks to the joys of matrimony! 

Along the way you may get to read about my kitchen adventures and disasters, some helpful tips and other interesting tidbits! Hope you enjoy reading them, trying your hand a few recipes, sharing words of encouragement and your experiences as we take this journey forward!

Till then, Bon Appétit my friends and see you in the kitchen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment